Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DarkTranquility - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DarkTranquility > Topics

Subject: stuck
Replies: 5 Views: 1343

dyke 8.04.11 - 10:24am
hey ive been a member of pro for years but ive got a prob with identifyng myself im classified as a mixture between emo vamp goth punk and metal head please help find clarity *

miaow666 1.09.12 - 10:31pm
with a time, you will be proud to be different. i believe, you are just honest for yourself, unique. being teenager i was searching who am i and who are any similar to me. all ended in disaster when i trusted crowd of wannabes who became jealous of me being natural. be yourself, dear, and be very proud. you gonna find real friends with a time, and until then- experiment chatting with various type of people ;) you never know where your real soulmates at ;) *

dyke 14.07.13 - 09:50pm
Thank u for your advice I'm still on that path of discovering but I feel I'm getting close thanx again and I love your pic *

metzger 15.07.13 - 07:03am
Don't worry about classifying your self. Why pigeon hole yourself. You are you, just be who you wanna be without worrying what you are. All you need to know is you are yourself and if anyone asks what you are you can just tell them I am me. I am unique and that is all you need to know

dyke 15.07.13 - 02:00pm
I actually do that right now think I should just stick to it *

miaow666 28.08.13 - 12:41am
well, sometimes we need that feeling of belonging somewhere. other times we are searching for ourselves, when we feel the world around us is not the way we are.. it might be quite scary to be alone different-minded. i remember, i was lost and miserable, searching for my identity, and i went out with the wrong company because of the lack of knowledge and experiments before i went in a search for friends :) *

* DarkTranquility Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DarkTranquility

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits